How To Do A BENCH DIP:
Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do How To Do A BENCH DIP.
BENCH DIP: Targeted Muscles:
The Bench Dip is a bodyweight exercise that primarily targets the triceps. I’ll show a more challenging variation at the end of this video.
To perform BENCH DIP:
1. Sit on the edge of a bench with your knees bent at 90 degrees, feet planted into the floor, with your hands gripping the bench just outside your hips.
2. Once you’re ready, shift your butt forward off the edge of the bench and bend your elbows, keeping them close to the body, as you lower your butt towards the floor.
3. Once your upper arms reach parallel to the floor, press your hands through the bench to straighten your arms.
4. Pause to contract the triceps, then complete another bench dip.
5. That’s one rep.
6. For a more challenging variation of the bench dip, extend your legs with your heels pressed into the floor.
7. Repeat for reps.
HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED OUR FREE NEW ULTIMATE LIVE LEAN STARTER GUIDE YET?
This free guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
Download your FREE Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide here:
Don’t forget to subscribe and check out our main channel:
Show Comments (0)